LEED AP, PRESIDENT
As President of W.E. Lyons Construction, Greg Lyons provides oversight and contributes to the development of strategy and talent of the company. He helps manage overall corporate performance, and contributes his financial and business expertise that has been developed over a 30-year career, including more than 25 years at Lyons serving as President, project manager, and estimator. He assists in business development with an emphasis on renovation and serves as a project sponsor on all projects. Greg holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Information Systems from San Diego State University and has completed a variety of post-graduate courses.
- B.S. (and Graduate Courses) in Business Administration/Information Systems, San Diego State University
- Associated General Contractors Advanced Management Course, 1986
- California State Contractors Licenses (A&B)
- Associated General Contractors of America East Bay Chapter, Board Member
- East Bay Builders Exchange, Board Member